Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Clock is Ticking!

I can't believe I will be 25 weeks on Friday! That means 15 weeks left to go and in 7 days I'll be down into the double digits on the countdown!

Is it normal to feel suddenly unsure and afraid? I feel like I've just barely accepted the fact that I'm pregnant and now I'm so close to meeting my little man. I feel extremely under prepared and not ready whatsoever. I know that I have plenty of time still before Jace's arrival, but I am an extremist when it comes to procrastination (I have said this in just about every post, but it is so incredibly true that it's sad).

Will I ever feel ready? Will I ever feel like I have everything he will need? Shoot, I haven't even finished getting his side of the room set up! There's just his crib. Not his "closet" or changing station or anything.

Don't get me started on the clothing and diapers thing. I know, I know, I'll get those items taken care of for my baby shower, but I just wish I had it all already.

I guess my biggest fear is my son not having everything he deserves. Is that normal? Half the time I wonder how am I going to do this? Sometimes I feel like I worry way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment