Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baby Shower Themes

Since we told my husband's parents, the task of my baby shower has been my mother-in-law's thing. I, being the complete procrastinator that I am, love the idea of not having to plan anything! Of course, certain things have to run by me, like the theme.

Theme?

Hm.

Originally I had wanted gray, turquoise, and orange. But, it was really difficult to make that one happen. I couldn't find anything that had those colors without spending a whole bunch.

So, it was then turquoise and giraffe...but then we bought a green and brown Pack N Play. That, and a good friend of mine did turquoise with pretty much all of her stuff, so I felt that would be copying haha!

So now it's green, brown, and safari...because I couldn't decide on one animal.

Man, they weren't kidding when they said I would change my mind a million times!

No comments:

Post a Comment