Monday, April 22, 2013

Noticed? No way!

Wow! I had 66 page views in just a couple hours. :) considering the fact that I really didn't advertise anywhere but Tumblr (which I don't have many followers) and Facebook, I am thoroughly impressed!

Thank you guys so much! :) I was doubtful of starting a blog, just because I was convinced that I wouldn't be noticed at all, but here I am with a total of 137 page views! :)

I promise this will be my last blog for the day! I simply wanted to express my thanks for making my little blog blossom out a little bit. <3

A blog is about it's readers and I am definitely trying to figure out how to reach out to the audience. I am very open to suggestions! So, if there's anything you would like to see or for me to address, don't hesitate to leave a comment! I'm so new to this whole thing, so be patient with me! :)

Psst, I really am serious about leaving me suggestions! I would like to be a fairly interactive blog! :)

Toodles, ladies and gents! Time to get some much needed, baby baking rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment