Monday, May 6, 2013

Update on life and whatnot

I haven't posted here in a few days, and thought my few readers would like an update! :)

(Psst, don't be shy! Follow me!)

As I'm nearing the end of my second trimester, I've noticed I get fatigued so much faster than before. The past week has been hell for me! Which is why I haven't posted in so long (sorry guys!). 

I thought I was having Braxton Hicks contractions before, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I was just feeling exhaustion pain from standing, walking, and bending all day. I am now 100% positive that what I was feeling yesterday was the infamous "false labor". 

All day I had felt just tired and ill. I had zero appetite, dull aches in my lower back, and this dreadfully irritating hardening of my uterus. I literally laid in bed all day (and I just may do the same today!) and forced myself to eat ice cream to just get something in my tummy . 

I'm feeling slightly better today, but still exhausted. So long as Jace's activity doesn't change, I'm just going to chalk it up to me being a wuss and not worry about it. 

Eeek! Only 93 more days left! 

Monday I got pretty crafty! I made burp cloths for Jace out of this adorable fabric my mother-in-law and I found over at Joann's.
I haven't touched a sewing machine in eons, so I was doubtful of how they would turn out, but I'm actually pretty darn pleased with myself! Of course, this has now created a monster out of me and all I want to do is sew. 

Need. More. Fabric! 

My next project is a maxi dress and if that comes out successful, I will considering doing another "How To". 

Leave comments below if you would like to see the maxi dress...after I have finished it, of course ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment